Monday, October 22, 2007

the blank room...day 4


Yes there is no day 3 in my blog, because i think it just passed me by due to extreme workload!
So what now? Nothing i suppose today i feel we shall talk about the blank room!
What my friends is the blank room? Its that time in the day where you are sitting by yourself watching your favorite tv show and than this shiver goes up and down your spine after you realize the fact that you are in a blank state of mind. The blank room my friends, is the cubicle you sit in as do i at this present time and moment after hours at work.

The blank room is the state of mind that you are left with when you are drained after a long day at work. I'm sure all of you have had those days? Havent you? If you havent than please tell me the secret of your sanity.

The blank room is what your in when you are about say something and you completely forget what it was and it comes back to you in a week or a day or even a months time.

The blank room is that feeling that is derived out of that entertaining moment once achieved and than there is nothing else. Bordering boredom perhaps the blank room is a logic that everyone tends to overlook. What is your blank room? Come on tell me what you guys think your blank room is all about?

I have loads more to say about my blank room but it would be good if you spent atleast five minutes in a day to pinpoint your blank room and tell me about it so perhaps we can find a common factor and thus end that problem :).

3 comments:

Ashail said...

the blank room in your head could also be due to the absence of a brain.

Unknown said...

at least he has something to say right?? my blank room is when people have absolutely nothing to say...!

Unknown said...

hmm wow didnt think u were the 'blogging sort' garfield. :) im finding them thoroughly entertaining tho.keep at it.